Lush Christmas Haul

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Yeah, that's right. I'm mentioning Christmas and I am not sorry about it. I actually originally made this order the day the range went live in September, so I did hold off for a while. I have now used up all these products and have repurchased all of them since. I'm not sure why, but this year the Halloween collection just wasn't calling my name at all, so I skipped that and went straight to the Christmas delights that are on offer this year.





There are a lot of new additions to this years line which made me super happy, but I'm still fuming that Bah Humbug has never made a return. Now, time to talk all things sparkly, spiced and Christmas, so here's what I picked up in my little haul.

ButterBear Bath Bomb - I mean, who doesn't love ButterBear. It smells incredible and leaves you feeling so soft. The fair trade Cocoa Butter does wonders for the skin, while the Cocoa Powder and Ylang Ylang give it a calming fragrance.

Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb A new one this season. You could not pick out any scent that reminds you of Christmas better than this bath bomb. It looks like a cute Christmas jumper and it's like jumping into a mulled wine bath. Sicilian Lemon oil, Mustard and Ginger powder work together to ease your muscles while Coriander seed and Clove Bud oil give the bath bomb that spicy kick.

ThunderSnow Bath Bomb - Another new product. I think this is my favourite out of the collection this year. It smells like mint choc chip ice cream! Made with Peppermint Oil and Cocoa Absolute and also had popping candy to mimic the sound of thunder. I have actually repurchased this one a few times now.

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - This one I buy every year without fail. I do love a sweet scent and that's exactly what you get with this bubble bar. Vanilla Absolute gives the sweet scent while the Cornflour leaves you feeling silky. Also, it makes your bath pink! I can easily get about 3 baths out of this one.

Plum Snow Bubble BarAnd again, a new product this season. Who doesn't love a good bubble bar? This one gets you a good few baths too as it's pretty big. It's a very uplifting scent with Osmanthus Absolute, Petitgrain oil and Sicilian Mandarin oil. I seem to have a nose for Mandarin oil and manage to buy almost every product with it in.

Never Mind The Ballistics Bath Bomb - Back for another year! I only managed to get one last year and loved it, so I've stocked up this time. It's a fruity little number and up there with my faves. There's Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Fresh Banana, Lime oil and Murumuru Butter. It's got a really zesty scent while also having all the goodness packed in there to get your skin feeling soft too. Also, super colourful!

Magic Wand Reusable Bubble BarAgain, I buy this one year in, year out. I'm an absolute sucker for all things snow fairy scented. This little wand can be used a fair few times before you start to run out. It leaves you with a pink sparkly bubble bath and smelling like a cotton candy scented dream. There's Synthetic Musk to leave a sweet lingering fragrance and  Limonene to add the zest.

Christmas Cracker Bubble BarAnother new addition this year. This bubble bar has a real zesty and uplifting scent. Again you can break it into about 3-4 pieces to get a good few baths out of it. This one has Lemon Myrtle and Lime Essential Oils which give this bubble bar the zestyness. Then there's Organic Cocoa Butter to soften and condition and it even has Popping Candy packed inside to give it a little pop. I really like this one.

Christmas Eve Bubble Bar - This one has finally made a return after a few years. I have to admit, not my fave. To me it smells a little soapy, maybe a little over powering but my Mum loves this one. This one has Ylang Ylang Oil, Irish Moss Powder and Jasmine Absolute. It doesn't smell horrible, it's just not for me. I'm still probably going to get one specially for Christmas Eve though.

Snow Fairy Shower GelFrom September I basically am just a Snow Fairy. I use all the pick products everyday. Hands down my absolute favourite Lush product ever made. I do hoard it when its snow fairy season but try not to use it all year round otherwise it loses its special Christmas time meaning. Just like the Magic Wand, this shower gel has Synthetic Musk and Glycerine. There's Lustre through out the product and smells like candy. Some people hate it, but I will never fall out of love with Snow Fairy.

So there's everything I picked up online, now I've gone through the website to link everything I've just added a load more to my wish list. I definitely want to try some Naked products, and maybe even a new shower gel this year? One thing I'm really disappointed with this year is the lack of reusable bubble bars like the Magic Wand, I feel like we were spoilt for choice last year.

Anything you've picked up from the Christmas range that you'd recommend?
Let me know in the comments.
Emily-May x

1 comment:

  1. It's times like this when I wish I had a Lush...

    I love their products at this time of the year - Christmas ones especially! Snow Fairy is just THE best thing ever isn't it?!

    Katie | Katie Middleton ♥

    ReplyDelete